So after a week and 2 days my game was finally reviewed and is ready for sale!
The game is for kids who are learning and want to practice math. you can add, subtract, multiply or divide. There are 4 different difficulty levels as well. You start off with beginner and need to unlock the rest by earning coins. Earn coins by answering math problems correctly.The game also has a place where you can also change the background and even the icons. There will be updates where I will be adding more of both. I’ll also be adding game center compatibility with achievements and more unlockables.
So check it out and let me know what you think!
so i am about to release my first game based on the cocos2d engine. i will probably submit it this week. Keep checking back here for updates or check my twitter feed (@jon01).
it runs fine on iOS 6!
Version 2.0 is out now http://itun.es/iBq6y4 ! Ive added a bunch of stuff.
– 2 tabs at the bottom, practice and quiz
– practice acts like an index card where it shows you a problem then you swipe to flip and see the back of the card.
– quiz lets you type in the answer yourself. a message is then displayed that says if you are correct or not.
– each tab has a different background.
– added audio to the quiz tab when you submit your answer
PLEASE download or update the app and rate the app. feel free to contact me via email or on twitter if you have any questions or want to give feedback.
there is an update available for Multipli. It adds times tables 11 and 12 and a chalkboard background. i also added iads to the app at the bottom.
I wrote Multipli for my 7 year old son who is going to be starting multiplication in school. Its a very simple app, and its my first iOS app. Please email me with any comments or suggestions you may have. iTunes Link